Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: http://helpzy.in.
The Website intends to protect the privacy of all kinds of users visiting the platform irrespective whether the user is a registered user or merely a visitor. It is recommended to every user to understand what types of personally identifiable information is collected. The Website employs the personally identifiable information for certain predictions however it is guaranteed that no direct or indirect use of such information which is revealed in the advising/consulting for a member will be done except for the explicit purpose of communicating the advise/consulting to the member itself disclosing such information. It is further clarified that the Website does not in any manner deal in selling or renting the information supplied to the Website.
The Website does not commit to treat or provide solutions for users with weak mental health which is inclusive of any user who have thoughts related to committing suicide, self-destruction etc. Such users are advised to stop the use of the present website with immediate effect and any continued use of the website by such person would be considered solely at the user’s risk and the Website shall have no liability for any untoward event in such scenario. The Website declares that the information provided by such kind of user can be shared, if required, with law enforcement authorities. Such information is not protected from any kind of non-disclosure or confidential agreements either with the Website or with any third-party involved herein.
The Website does not commit in any manner whatsoever for the accuracy of the advice made by the advisors to any user. The Website does not take any guarantee/responsibility/liability regarding the reliability of advice and other related items represented and sold on the website. It is further declared by the Website that no warranty on such service is provided by the Website in any manner.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY WEBSITE
PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: The information qualifies as personal in nature when the information collected identifies a specific end user. Such information would be collected by the website during the following actions:-
- Creating an account / Registration data: While accessing the Website, the User of the Website may be required to create an account. The personal information which may be sought while creating an account shall include, but not limited to the Full name, Address, Telephone Number, Email-address, Date of Birth, Gender, Location, Photograph, any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000, and any other detail required on the website during registration.
- Booking a paid service: While booking a service through Order Form, the personal information which may be sought would include, but not limited to the information as mentioned in Column 1(a), financial information inclusive of bank account information, credit card or debit card details or other payment instrument details through a secure third party gateway, IP (Internet protocol) Address and any other information that a User may provide during booking a paid service on the Website. Such information is kept highly confidential.
- Log Files, IP Address and Cookies: The website collects information that is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive i.e. through cookies. It further automatically log generic information about the user’s computer connection to the Internet i.e. Session Data. The website may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on the user’s computer. Cookies would allow the web server to recognize the user computer each time the user returns to the website including the time and date of the visit, viewing of page, length of time, verify registration or password information etc. Such cookies are usually only read by the server placed and the user may choose to block these cookies on their computers. Please note that if the cookies are turned off, the user may be prevented from using certain features of the website. The website uses the cookies to personalize the user’s experience on the website and to display an advertisement according to the user’s preferences.
We also collect details including but not limited to User feedback, comments, etc. that may be disclosed/informed/mentioned on any article/blog or groups/forums or other pages which the User may have access to while visiting the Website. For such information which is in public domain and accessible to all the Users and visitors of the Website, the User is advised to exercise its discretion before disclosing it as this information is susceptible to misuse.
- Miscellaneous Activities: The Website may collect any other information which may be mandatory to be disclosed and further may receive any other information via email or other method inclusive of contract with regard to specific services availed from the Website or any products bought from the Website, such information may not be made part of the User-Member’s Profile but shall be used only for addressing the specific need or concern of the User.
NON – PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: The information qualifies as non-personal in nature when the information collected does not identify a specific end user. Such information is collected when the user visits the Website, cookies, etc. and would include but not limited to the following:
- URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the previous website visited by the User before visiting this website or the URL of the website the User visits after visiting this Website.
- Internet service provider / IP Address / Telecom service provider.
- Type of Browser used for accessing the website.
- Geographical Location
Such non-personal identifiable information is used by the Website for the purposes including but not limited to troubleshoot connection problems, administer the website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, frequency of visits to the website, average length of visits, pages viewed during a visit, compliance with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities, etc.
The information is used for improving the site content and performance and the website may share this information with Third Party Service Providers and Third Party Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of the website’s online advertising, content, programming and for other bonafide purpose as required.
THE USER HEREBY REPRESENT AND CONFIRMS THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE WEBSITE IS AUTHENTIC, CORRECT, CURRENT AND UPDATED. THE WEBSITE AND ITS ENTITES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE INFORMATION THAT THE USER MAY PROVIDE. THE USER SHALL BE PERSONALLY LIABLE AND INDEMNIFY THE WEBSITE FOR THE BREACH OF ANY PROVISION.
SECURITY MEASURES: The security of the personal information supplied by the User is very important to the Website and the website for the purpose of securing the information takes various measures inclusive of taking reasonable steps such as physical and electronic security measures to guard against the unauthorized access to the information. The personal information of a user is collected on a secured server. The payment details are entered on the Payment Gateway’s or Bank’s page on a secured SSL. The data is transferred between Bank’s page and payment’s gateways in an encrypted manner. However please note that no data transmission can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Hence the user is advised to take precaution and care against any sharing of the details submitted on the website included the log-in details as generated after registration. The website is not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications the user may send through the internet using email messages, etc.
USAGE OF THE INFORMATION: The information collected by the Website may be used for any purpose as may be permissible under the applicable law and shall include but not limited to the following: –
- For providing a personalised browsing experience. While guaranteeing the anonymity of the user, the personal information collected in Clause “Personal Identifiable Information” may be used for research purposes, for improving the marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse usage, improve the content of the Website, product offering and for customising the Website’s layout for suiting the needs of its Users.
- With IP tracking details and Cookies data, the Website will use it only for facilitating the usage of the website and provide personalised experience and any information which is sensitive in nature will not be provided to any third party without the consent of the User.
- All information (and copies thereof) collected by Website, including without limitation Personal Information, User Data, and other information related to your access and use of the services offered by Website, may be retained by Website for such period as necessary, including but not limited to, for purposes such as compliance with statutory or legal obligations, tax laws and potential evidentiary purposes and for other reasonable purposes such as to implement, administer, and manage your access and use of our services, or resolution of any disputes.
- To ensure a seamless experience at the Website for you and to ensure your maximum benefit and comfort, the Website may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of Services offered by Website; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on the Website and its Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance the service.
- Website uses certain third-party analytics tools to measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information, which is not personal or sensitive in nature sent by the User’s device, including the web pages visited, add-ons, and other information that assists the Website in improving the Services. Such information is collected from Users in the form of anonymized logs, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
CONFIDENTIAL: The website aspires to takes care of all the information provided to it by its Users which may be termed as confidential. Such confidential information which is not required to be disclosed to the website, is specifically excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used. The confidential information of the User shall not be disclosed or shared by the Websites, its employees, its agents or any third-party contractors including the experts either orally or in writing except for the following circumstances:
- If Website believes that there is a significant/ real/ imminent threat or risk to User’s health, safety or life or to the health, safety or life of any other person or the public.
- If such confidential information must be shared in accordance with the law inclusive of any investigation, Court summons, judicial proceedings etc.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Website
Safety and Security: helpzy.in honors users’ privacy and employs the best practice to secure the user’s personal details, such as birth details, address, etc., and also financial details such as credit card or debit card transaction details. helpzy.in uses the best encryption methodologies to ensure secure transactions from our side and thus encourages our clients to use their credit/debit cards on helpzy.in with full confidence. By doing so, we strive for the safety and security of our users, thus making their experience with helpzy.in absolutely safe and secure.
Grievance Officer Name: Vishal
Email: [email protected]
The information and data contained on helpzy website is to be treated purely for your entertainment purposes only. Any prediction or other message that you receive is not a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment that you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, or financial advisor. Accordingly, helpzy.in provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind, and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the recipient of the information and data mentioned above.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.